Bradford Software Development (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the data controller is Bradford Software Development.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link, or any other way, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over the policy or terms of any other website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we collect from you
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.bradfordsoftwaredevelopment.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We will also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We will collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and is used to help tailor your experience, not your personal data (but is classed as such under the GDPR).
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any online payments are processed by third parties and initiated through the buyer, e.g. bank transfer/PayPal, and will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or, with your permission, allow selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by [post or telephone].
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your rights under the data protection law are as follows:
- the right to access the information we hold on you;
- the right to rectify any incorrect information;
- the right to erase your information;
- the right to restrict the processing of your information;
- the right to object to the processing of your information;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
For a full explanation of these rights, please read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at www.bradfordsoftwaredevelopment.co.uk.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.